- Agriculture Chemical
- Harvesting Tools
- Abrasives & Power Tools
- Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Lubricants & Chemical Products
- Maintenance & Personal Protection
- Workshop Equipment
- Four nutrients - Magnesium (Mg), Potassium (K), Boron (B) & Sulphur (S) in one application.
- Superior source of Mg from ESTA Kieserite.
- Special source of slow-release B.
- Ideally matches palm's Mg, B & S requirements.
- Promotes high yield and high OER.
- Facilitates even application of B.
- Saves labour and cost.
Straight fertilizers impact soil fertility by providing a single major nutrient in the soil as part of the overall soil improvement strategy. These major nutrients (also known as macro-nutrients) consist of Nitrogen, Phosphorus and potassium. The chemical composition of the fertilizer is denoted as a percentage of the total nitrogen available per unit volume.
MEA stocks a wide range of straight fertlizers sold directly in conveniently-packaged quantities, or as part of bulk and custom-made blends